linkedin: Carmen Rebolledo
- E-ArtSup graduate school, Paris : Interactive Design, 2011-2013
- Universidad de los Andes, Bogota: Specialization on Digital Creation, 2010-2011 (a one year course focused on multimedia art and design)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris – double bachelor’s degree on: Visual Arts and Æsthetics, 2005-2008
- Lycée Français Louis Pasteur, Bogota – A-levels focused on literary studies, 2005
- Oct 2016 – : Assistant and Professor at E-Artsup, Interactive Design dpt
- Feb 2015 – : Freelance Interaction Designer, & Design collaboration with Atelier144
- Oct 2014 – May 2015 : Assistant at E-ArtSup, in the Interactive Design department.
- Sept 2013 – Feb 2014 : Internship at Big Youth, focused on Webdesign.
- April – June 2012 : Internship at MyCO2, in charge of the development of an intelligent eco-responsible lamp.
- Nov 2011: Short Internship at E-ArtSup, in charge of the integration of the school website.
- Nov 2006 to May 2007: Assistant at CLF Porcelaine, in charge of the preparation, quality precontrol and finishing of the pieces
- Languages: bilingual (Spanish / French) and fluent in English
- Good use of the Adobe suite (Ps, Ai, Ae, Id)
- I Love working with Processing, Arduino and electronics.
- Analytical, methodical, practical, sensitive and very curious.